Juliette Villemin's stations as a teacher for aspiring dancers, musicians and actors were and are (excerpt):
- Akademie für Darstellende Kunst Baden-Württemberg, teaching position for "Dance and Movement" in the BA Acting programme.
- State University of Music and Performing Arts Stuttgart, teaching position for "Movement Education and Applied Anatomy/Bodywork", in the BA programme Elementary Music Education.
- Staatliche Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst Stuttgart, substitute lecturer for Prof. Verena Weiss for "Schauspielerische Körperarbeit" in the BA programme in Acting.
- State University of Music and Performing Arts Stuttgart. Lecturer for "Movement Training" in the BA programme "Figure Theatre".
- Staatliche Hochschule für Musik Trossingen/ BW, teaching position for "Body - Movement - Dance" in the BA and MA degree programmes Music & Movement.
- Anton Bruckner Private University Linz/ Austria, lecturer for "Contemporary Dance Technique" (Training), "Methodology-Didactics" in the BA programme Contemporary Dance and Dance Education (Movement Studies).
- Tanzakademie Minkov, Winnenden (near Stuttgart), expansion of the state-recognised training "dance pedagogy". Lecturer in the subjects "Contemporary Dance" and "Improvisation-Choreography", director of the final performances.
- University of Music and Performing Arts Frankfurt a. M., guest lecturer during the MA programme "Contemporary Dance Technique" in the BA programme.
- Pädagogische Hochschule in Ludwigsburg, guest lecturer within the framework of the "Toleranzwochen" (Tolerance Weeks) sponsored by the Christoph Sonntag Stiphtung.
She has also worked and continues to work at the following dance houses in Germany and abroad (excerpt):
- Produktionszentrum Tanz+Performance e. V. Stuttgart.
- Tanzlabor_21 at Künstlerhaus Mousonturm, Tanzplattform Rhein-Main, Frankfurt a.M.
- Dancekiosk Hamburg. K3 Choreographic Centre
- Dantzagunea, San Sebastian
- Barnes Crossing - Free Space for DancePerformanceArt, Cologne
- Dance and Theatre Workshop Ludwigsburg